Standard: LUL - 1-145
WIRED COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard shall apply to all managed communication networks based on optical fibre and copper cabling utilised on the LU railway except where wired communications systems are explicit in the following standards:
This standard also covers the high level principles for Signal Post Telephones, Telephone Instruments and Telephone Switches
This standard replaces 2-01103-006 A1. The Standard has been re formatted and renumbered. There were no technical changes.
The purpose of this Standard is to define the minimum safety and technical requirements for all elements of the Wired Communication Systems to be used throughout the LU network.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|1-145||Change Type:||Update Date: 2007-10-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 44.