Standard: IEC 60076-21
POWER TRANSFORMERS – PART 21: STANDARD REQUIREMENTS, TERMINOLOGY, AND TEST CODE FOR STEP-VOLTAGE REGULATORS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard describes electrical and mechanical requirements of liquid-immersed, single- and threephase, step-voltage regulators, not exceeding a regulation of 3000 kVA (for three-phase units) or 1000 kVA (for single-phase units). This standard does not apply to load tap-changing power transformers.
This standard is intended as a basis for the establishment of performance, limited electrical and mechanical interchangeability, and general requirements of equipment described. It also assists in the proper selection of such equipment.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60076-21|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 40.