Standard: API 1511A
A STANDARD TERMINOLOGY AND CLASSIFICATION FOR GASOLINE AND HEATING OIL MARKETERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The Marketing Research Committee of the API Division of Marketing has developed this standard classification and uniform terminology of gasoline and/or heating oil marketers
... to provide a common language for communication pertaining to the distribution of petroleum products,
... to help in the collection and reporting of petroleum marketing statistics,
... to provide a simple and practical method of combining and comparing petroleum industry statistics with data from other industries.
It is emphasized, however, that individual petroleum marketing companies are not necessarily expected to adopt this classification and terminology to replace that which they may be using currently in their own operations and commercial documents.
|Organization:||American Petroleum Institute|
|Document Number:||api 1511a|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|