Standard: TAPPI T 476
ABRASION LOSS OF PAPER AND PAPERBOARD (TABER-TYPE METHOD)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This method determines the resistance of surfaces of paper and paperboard to the action of abrasion, either wet or dry, by measuring abrasion loss. This test is not applicable to surfaces treated with wax or similar materials which would fill in the pores of the abrasive wheels.
|Document Number:||tappi t 476|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|