Standard: AAMI 14708-3
IMPLANTS FOR SURGERY—ACTIVE IMPLANTABLE MEDICAL DEVICES—PART 3: IMPLANTABLE NEUROSTIMULATORS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 14708 is applicable to active implantable medical devices intended for electrical stimulation of the central or peripheral nervous system.
This part of ISO 14708 is also applicable to all non-implantable parts and accessories of the devices as defined in Clause 3.
The tests that are specified in this part of ISO 14708 are type tests intended to be carried out on a sample of a device to show compliance, and are not intended to be used for the routine testing of manufactured products.
NOTE This part of ISO 14708 is not intended to apply to non-implantable neurostimulation devices. However, it does apply to devices intended to be used as trial screeners because of their close affiliation with implantable neurostimulators.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 14708-3|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|