Standard: JAG 5510.30
(CODE 30) PERSONNEL SECURITY AND CLASSIFIED INFORMATION PROGRAM
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose. s instruction establishes and implements Information, Personnel and Physical Security Programs for the Office of the Judge Advocate General (OJAG) and Commander, Naval Legal Service Command (CNLSC) in accordance with references (a) through (0). The command's internal procedures cover access to classified information or assignment to sensitive duties and identify the process for handling, safeguarding and maintaining classiified informat This publication does not replace and must be used in conjunction with references (a) through (0) relating to security programs.
|Organization:||Office of the Judge Advocate General|
|Document Number:||jag 5510.30|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|