Standard: TAPPI T 811
EDGEWISE COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH OF CORRUGATED FIBERBOARD (SHORT COLUMN TEST)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This method describes procedures for determining the edgewise compressive strength (ECT), perpendicular to the axis of the flutes, of a short column of single-, double-, or triple-wall corrugated fiberboard (1).
The method includes procedures for cutting the test specimen, specimen support (waxed edges), and two procedures for applying the compressive force (constant strain rate, or constant load rate). Studies have shown that any combination of these procedures will yield the same test results with the stated precision (Section 9).
|Document Number:||tappi t 811|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|