Standard: IEC 60034-11
ROTATING ELECTRICAL MACHINES – PART 11: THERMAL PROTECTION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60034 specifies requirements relating to the use of thermal protectors and thermal detectors incorporated into the stator windings or placed in other suitable positions induction machines in order to protect them against serious damage due to thermal overloads. It applies to machines manufactured in accordance with IEC 60034-12 with the voltage limits specified in IEC 60034-12. The protection of bearings and other mechanical parts is not included.
NOTE 1 Although temperature values given in this standard are higher than those specified in IEC 60034-1, they are not in conflict.
NOTE 2 Additional requirements may apply to particular motor types such as those used in household appliances, or for motors used in explosive atmospheres.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60034-11|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60034-11||Change Type:||Update Date: 1978-01-01||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|