Standard: RTCA DO-332
OBJECT-ORIENTED TECHNOLOGY AND RELATED TECHNIQUES SUPPLEMENT TO DO-178C AND DO-278A
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This supplement identifies the additions, modifications and deletions to DO-178C and DO-278A objectives when object-oriented technology or related techniques are used as part of the software development life cycle and additional guidance is required. This supplement, in conjunction with DO-178C, is intended to provide a common framework for the evaluation and acceptance of object-oriented technology (OOT) and related techniques (RT)-based systems.
OOT has been widely adopted in non-critical software development projects. The use of this technology for critical software applications in avionics has increased, but there are a number of issues that need to be considered to ensure the safety and integrity goals are met. These issues are both directly related to language features and to complications encountered with meeting well-established safety objectives.
|Document Number:||rtca do-332|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|