Standard: UFC 4-390-01
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE: UNMANNED PRESSURE TEST FACILITIES SAFETY CERTIFICATION MANUAL
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
PURPOSE AND SCOPE.
This UFC is comprised of two sections. Chapter 1 introduces this UFC and provides alternate requirements of other Tri- Service agencies. Appendix A contains the full text copy of the previously released Military Handbook (MIL-HDBK) 1039/2. This UFC serves as criteria until such time as the full text UFC is developed from the MIL-HDBK and other sources.
This UFC applies to all Navy service elements and Navy contractors; all other DoD agencies may use either document unless explicitly directed otherwise.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 4-390-01|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 53.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.