Standard: IEC 60027-1 SUPP
LETTER SYMBOLS TO BE USED IN ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY PART 1: GENERAL CLAUSE 4A: TIME-DEPENDENT QUANTITIES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This publication has been prepared by IEC Technical Committee No 25, Quantities and Units, sand their Letter Symbols.
When Publication 27-1 was originally prepared, electro technology concerned itself primarily with sinusoidal waveforms Accordingly, Clause 4 that publication gave special notations suitable for sinusoidal waves, but did not cover more complicated situations.
In modern technology, there is need to distinguish between "peak" and "maximum" to indicated values of running averages of various types This publication was therefore developed by TC 25, not with the intention of changing Publication 27-1 but for purpose of extending its usefulness to the problems of modern practice which involve non-sinusoidal waveforms, noise and other complications The present publication is therefore a supplement to Publication 27-1
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60027-1 supp|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|