Standard: MODUK - AVP 77: CHAPTER 17
SPECIFICATION FOR THE PREPARATION OF BRITISH- FRENCH AIRCRAFT AND ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT PUBLICATIONS CHAPTER 17: STORAGE, PRESERVATION, PACKAGING AND TRANSPORTATION (03.69)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This chapter defines the requirements for providing the following publications:
- Aircraft storage, preservation, packaging and transportation manual
This manual shall deal with the complete aircraft, including the in-situ aspects of the engine and other items of equipment which are not supported by equipment publications.
- Engine storage, preservation, packaging and transportation manual
This manual shall deal with the engine as an ex-situ item of equipment, either in whole or in part. It shall include, where necessary, those items of engine equipment which are not supported by equipment publications.
- Equipment storage, preservation, packaging and transportation
Information on the storage, preservation, packaging and transportation of ex-situ equipment other than the engines shall be included in the equipment publications (see Chap.16) in accordance with the requirements of this chapter.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||avp 77: chapter 17|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.