Standard: API 29-32360
MUTAGENICITY EVALUATION OF API 79-1 90 SUS/210 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT NAPHTHENIC OIL
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The purpose of this study was to determine the potential genetic activity of a chemical. The chemical was administered to rats whose bone marrow metaphase chromosomes were then examined for structural changes and rearrangements.
|Organization:||American Petroleum Institute|
|Document Number:||api 29-32360|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|