Standard: ANSI C37.12
AC HIGH-VOLTAGE CIRCUIT BREAKERS RATED ON A SYMMETRICAL CURRENT BASIS - SPECIFICATIONS GUIDE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
These specifications apply to all indoor and outdoor types of ac high-voltage circuit breakers rated above 1000 volts.
This document is issued only as a guide for use in compiling specifications for ac high-voltage circuit breakers. The imperative mode of the language is illustrative of that used in specifications. It does not imply that this document is anything other than advisory in its scope.
|Organization:||American National Standards Institute|
|Document Number:||ansi c37.12|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI C37.12||Change Type:||Update Date: 1981-08-27||Revision: 81||Status: INAC|
|ANSI C37.12||Change Type: REAF||Revision: 69||Status: INAC|
|ANSI C37.12||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1952-08-21||Revision: 52||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 7 of 7.