Standard: (NFPA) - NFPA T3.6.7
FLUID POWER SYSTEMS AND PRODUCTS – SQUARE HEAD INDUSTRIAL CYLINDERS – MOUNTING DIMENSIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard establishes mounting dimensions for dimensionally-interchangeable heavy-duty hydraulic, light-duty hydraulic and pneumatic square head industrial fluid power cylinders.
This standard is intended to:
a) promote dimensional interchangeability by establishing uniform mounting dimensions for various types of cylinder mountings; and
b) allow manufacturers freedom of design in cylinders without restricting the advancement of the art while providing basic guidelines necessary for product dimensional interchangeability.
|Organization:||National Fluid Power Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa t3.6.7|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA T3.6.7||Change Type:||Update Date: 2009-01-08||Revision: R3||Status: ACTV|
|NFPA T3.6.7||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 1996-03-08||Revision: R2||Status: INAC|
|NFPA T3.6.7||Change Type:||Update Date: 1996-01-01||Revision: R2||Status: INAC|