Standard: AAMI 27185
CARDIAC RHYTHM MANAGEMENT DEVICES — SYMBOLS TO BE USED WITH CARDIAC RHYTHM MANAGEMENT DEVICE LABELS, AND INFORMATION TO BE SUPPLIED — GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard specifies requirements for the use of symbols conveying information on the safe and effective use of cardiac rhythm management medical devices. Table 1 gives a list of existing symbols that comply with the requirements of this International Standard.
This International Standard is applicable to, and limited to, symbols for cardiac rhythm management medical devices that can be marketed globally. These symbols can be used on the devices themselves or their labeling.
NOTE Other standards specify additional symbols that are applicable to particular kinds or groups of devices or to particular situations. Examples of such sources are identified in the Bibliography. This listing is not exhaustive.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 27185|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|