Standard: ASTM A100
STANDARD SPECIFICATION FOR FERROSILICON
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification covers grades of ferrosilicon for steelmaking and foundry uses.
The values stated in inch-pound units are to be regarded as the standard. The metric equivalents of inch-pound units (SI units) given in parentheses may be approximate.
*A Summary of Changes section appears at the end of this standard.
|Document Number:||astm a100|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ASTM A100||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2007-03-01||Revision: 07||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A100||Change Type:||Update Date: 2004-05-01||Revision: 04||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A100||Change Type: REAP||Update Date: 1993-12-15||Revision: 93||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A100||Change Type:||Revision: 93||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A100||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 1980-03-28||Revision: 80||Status: INAC|