Standard: TAPPI T 1212
LIGHT SOURCES FOR EVALUATING PAPERS INCLUDING THOSE CONTAINING FLUORESCENT WHITENING AGENTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard practice covers the significance and application of both instrumental and visual light sources for evaluating papers and related materials including those containing fluorescent whitening agents. The information presented is based on accepted or current proposals of the Inter Society Color Council (ISCC), Commission Internationale d'Eclairage (CIE), International Standards Organization (ISO), American National Standards Institute (ANSI), TAPPI, and TAPPI Optical Properties Committee experience. Also presented is a method for the visual evaluation of a color match under standard conditions of illumination.
|Document Number:||tappi t 1212|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|TAPPI T 1212||Change Type:||Update Date: 2007-01-01||Revision: 07||Status: ACTV|