Standard: TAPPI T 1214
INTERRELATION OF REFLECTANCE, R0; REFLECTIVITY, R∞; TAPPI OPACITY, C0.89; SCATTERING, S; AND ABSORPTION, K
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The following interrelationships will be found particularly useful in predicting the effect upon opacity when a change occurs in either the basis weight or the reflectivity of a sheet of paper. These interrelationships can also be used to evaluate relative contributions of different pulps, fillers and pigments to optical properties. Extensions of these procedures that are cited in the references can be used to evaluate multilayer structures such as coated paper or coated board.
|Document Number:||tappi t 1214|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|