Standard: TAPPI T 1216
INDICES FOR WHITENESS, YELLOWNESS, BRIGHTNESS, AND LUMINOUS REFLECTANCE FACTOR
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard Practice deals only with simplified color indices applicable specifically to white colors. There are approximately 5000 distinguishable white colors. As with any other color, three numbers are necessary for the complete identification of any white. All the color and color difference scales regularly used for color specification are applicable to white colors.
|Document Number:||tappi t 1216|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|