Standard: TAPPI T 1217
PHOTOMETRIC LINEARITY OF OPTICAL PROPERTIES INSTRUMENTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard practice describes a test for linearity required by the following TAPPI optical methods:
T 425 Opacity
T 452, 525, 534, 646 Brightness
T 480, 653 Gloss
T 524, 527 Color
T 560, 562 Whiteness
This standard practice is normally used by instrument manufacturers as the procedure for correction of photometric linearity errors.
|Document Number:||tappi t 1217|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|TAPPI T 1217||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 2002-01-01||Revision: 02||Status: ACTV|
|TAPPI T 1217||Change Type:||Update Date: 2002-01-01||Revision: 02||Status: ACTV|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.