Standard: LIA/LASER - LIA - ANSI Z136.8
SAFE USE OF LASERS IN RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT, OR TESTING
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard provides recommendations for the safe use of lasers and laser systems that operate at wavelengths between 180 nm and 1000 μm and are used to conduct research or used in a research, development, or testing environment.
|Organization:||Laser Institute of America|
|Document Number:||ansi z136.8|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|