Standard: JAG 1500.1
(CODE 61) JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL'S CORPS MENTORING PROGRAM
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose. To provide policy, guidance and responsibilities for the execution and management of the Judge Advocate General's (JAG) Corps Mentoring Program.
|Organization:||Office of the Judge Advocate General|
|Document Number:||jag 1500.1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|