Standard: IEC 60034-18-34
ROTATING ELECTRICAL MACHINES – PART 18-34: FUNCTIONAL EVALUATION OF INSULATION SYSTEMS – TEST PROCEDURES FOR FORM-WOUND WINDINGS – EVALUATION OF THERMOMECHANICAL ENDURANCE OF INSULATION SYSTEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60034 gives test procedures for the evaluation of thermomechanical endurance of insulation systems of form-wound windings.
In this evaluation, the performance of a candidate system is compared to that of a reference insulation system with proven service experience.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60034-18-34|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 10.