Standard: JAG 12271.1
(SER 14) CIVILIAN ATTORNEY SELECTION PROCEDURES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose. To establish a standard procedure for evaluating and recommending appointment of civilian attorneys. References (a) and (b) establish procedures for personnel actions for civilian attorneys and define the Office of the Judge Advocate General (OJAG) and Naval Legal Service Command's (NLSC) responsibility for supervising and providing legal services. Reference (c) provides delegated qualifying authority to the Judge Advocate General (JAG) to approve civilian attorneys who work under the cognizance of the JAG. Reference (d) provides delegated authority to Commander, Naval Legal Service Command (CNLSC) to approve civilian attorneys who work for Naval Legal Service Command.
|Organization:||Office of the Judge Advocate General|
|Document Number:||jag 12271.1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|