Standard: GME 06100
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification is applicable to all valve springs, ready for installation, which are manufactured from alloy spring steel.
Mission / Theme. Not applicable.
Classification. Not applicable.
Note: Nothing in the specification, however, supersedes applicable laws and regulations unless a specific exemption has been obtained.
Note: In the event of a conflict between the German and the English language, the German language shall take precedence.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 06100|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 06100||Change Type:||Update Date: 2002-06-01||Revision: 2||Status: INAC|
|GME 06100||Change Type:||Update Date: 1995-08-01||Revision: 95||Status: INAC|