Standard: IEC 60076-18
POWER TRANSFORMERS – PART 18: MEASUREMENT OF FREQUENCY RESPONSE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of the IEC 60076 series covers the measurement technique and measuring equipment to be used when a frequency response measurement is required either on-site or in the factory either when the test object is new or at a later stage. Interpretation of the result is not part of the normative text but some guidance is given in Annex B. This standard is applicable to power transformers, reactors, phase shifting transformers and similar equipment.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60076-18|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|