Standard: IEEE 1095
GUIDE FOR THE INSTALLATION OF VERTICAL GENERATORS AND GENERATOR/MOTORS FOR HYDROELECTRIC APPLICATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The procedures for installation described in this guide apply to all types of synchronous generators and generator/motors rated 5 MVA and above to be coupled to hydraulic turbines or hydraulic pump/turbines having vertical shafts.
Large hydraulic turbine-driven generators are shipped as components and completely assembled and installed at the site. The installation, therefore, becomes a continuation of the manufacturing process, and many of the operations involved are those that are normally performed in the factory on smaller generators. Close tolerances must be maintained in the fit and alignment of the various parts. The use of proper installation procedures is essential to achieve satisfactory operation of the unit.
|Organization:||The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.|
|Document Number:||ieee 1095|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEEE 1095||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 1989-01-01||Revision: 89||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 8 of 8.