Standard: JAG 5400.1C
(CODE 60) STANDARD ORGANIZATION MANUAL
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose. To issue regulations and guidance governing the specific duties, responsibilities and authorities of the headquarters activity of the Office of the Judge Advocate General (OJAG) and for Naval Legal Service Command (NLSC). This instruction is a complete revision and should be read in its entirety. For regulations, directives, instructions or other guidance that govern OJAG and NLSC, see the Navy JAG Library at http://www.jag.navy.mil/library.htm; Department of the Navy Issuances at http://doni.daps.dla.mil; and Department of Defense Issuances at http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives.
|Organization:||Office of the Judge Advocate General|
|Document Number:||jag 5400.1c|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|JAG 5400.1B||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-11-23||Status: INAC|
|JAG 5400.1A CH-1||Change Type:||Update Date: 2003-04-23||Status: INAC|
|JAG 5400.1A||Change Type:||Update Date: 1992-07-06||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 11.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.