Standard: UFC 3-310-04
SEISMIC DESIGN OF BUILDINGS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
PURPOSE AND SCOPE.
These Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC) provide technical guidance for the earthquakeresistant ("seismic") design of new buildings, and nonstructural systems and components in those buildings, for the Department of Defense (DoD), based on an adaptation of the 2009 Edition of the International Building Code (2009 IBC) and the structural standard referenced by it: ASCE 7-05 Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and Other Structures. The criteria further provide limited technical guidance for seismic evaluation and strengthening of existing buildings. This information shall be used by structural engineers to develop design calculations, specifications, plans, and Design- Build Requests for Proposals (RFPs), and it shall serve as the minimum seismic design requirement for DoD buildings.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-310-04|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|UFC 3-310-04||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2013-06-01||Revision: 13||Status: ACTV|
This Standard References
Showing 7 of 7.