Standard: UFC 3-210-10
LOW IMPACT DEVELOPMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
This UFC provides technical criteria, technical requirements, and references for the planning and design of applicable projects to comply with stormwater requirements under Section 438 of the Energy Independence and Security Act (EISA) enacted in December 2007 (hereafter referred to as EISA Section 438).
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-210-10|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|UFC 3-210-10||Change Type: C1||Update Date: 2015-06-15||Revision: 15||Status: ACTV|
This Standard References
Showing 6 of 6.