Standard: UFC 3-301-01
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
This Unified Facility Criteria (UFC) provides requirements for structures designed and constructed for the Department of Defense (DoD). These technical requirements are based on the \2\ 2009 International Building Code (IBC 2009) /2/, as modified by UFC 1- 200-01. This information shall be used by structural engineers to develop design calculations, specifications, plans, and design-build Requests for Proposal (RFPs).
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-301-01|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|UFC 3-301-01||Change Type: C1||Update Date: 2013-06-01||Revision: 13||Status: ACTV|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 40.