Standard: UFC 3-430-02FA
CENTRAL STEAM BOILER PLANTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This manual considers steam plants with capacities from one to three boilers, each rated between 20,000 and 250,000 pounds per hour (pph). Where special conditions and problems are not specifically covered in this manual, acceptable industry standards will be followed. Modifications or additions to existing systems solely for the purpose of meeting criteria in this manual are not authorized. The guidance and criteria herein are not intended to be retroactively mandatory. Clarification of the basic standards and guidelines for a particular application and supplementary standards which may be required for special cases may be obtained through normal channels from HQUSACE, WASH DC 20314-1000.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-430-02fa|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 30.