Standard: UFC 3-440-01
ACTIVE SOLAR PREHEAT SYSTEMS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
PURPOSE AND SCOPE. This manual provides guidance for the standard design of active solar energy systems to preheat domestic and service water. The systems treated by this manual are liquid based. Guidelines apply to the larger commercial-scale applications that require an effort on the part of the designer, as opposed to residential-sized "packaged" systems, which in the past have been available from a number of manufacturers. The concepts developed in this document are targeted for new construction, although most are also appropriate for retrofit applications.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-440-01|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|UFC 3-440-01||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2015-07-01||Revision: 15||Status: ACTV|
This Standard References
Showing 9 of 9.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.