Standard: UFC 1-200-01 CHANGE 2
GENERAL BUILDING REQUIREMENTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This UFC applies to the design and construction of all new and renovated Government-owned facilities for the Department of Defense. It is applicable to all methods of project delivery \1and levels of construction, but it /1/ is not applicable to public-private ventures (PPV).
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 1-200-01 change 2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|UFC 1-200-01||Change Type: C3||Update Date: 2013-07-01||Revision: 13||Status: ACTV|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 46.