Standard: UFC 3-320-07N
WEIGHT HANDLING EQUIPMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
PURPOSE AND SCOPE. This UFC provides comprehensive descriptions of the predominant crane types in service at Navy shore facilities. It also outlines the general design requirements for new weight handling equipment and the pertinent engineering methodology for design evaluation of older and contemporary cranes.
It should be understood that numerous exceptions to the crane configurations, design features, and design criteria can be found in the Navy crane inventory – all with a record of successful performance – but they are beyond the scope of this UFC. Unless their safety or performance becomes questionable, they should be left intact.
Note that this UFC does not constitute a detailed technical design, maintenance or operations manual, and is issued as a general guide to the considerations associated with the design of weight handling equipment.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-320-07n|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 124.