Standard: UFC 4-133-01N
NAVY AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL FACILITIES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC), UFC 4-133-01, contains guidance for (Navy and contract) planners, engineers, and architects on the planning, engineering, and design of Department of the Navy (DoN) air traffic control facilities. This is supplementary guidance to be used in conjunction with Facility Requirements Documents (FRD), Facility Requirements Supplements (FRS), Intrusion Detection Systems Engineering Plans (IDSEP), Base Exterior Architecture Plans (BEAP), and other DoD and Department of Transportation (DOT) material for the planning and construction of Naval air traffic control faculties facilities and the preparation of DD 1391 MILCON and Step II Special Project Submissions. It is assumed that general architectural and engineering standards are known or available to the planner. Navy criteria concerning basic and detailed construction and engineering criteria are not addressed in this UFC and are a prerequisite for facility planning.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 4-133-01n|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 40.