Standard: UFC 3-400-01 CHANGE 4
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The provisions of this UFC are applicable to all new and existing DOD facilities located on or outside of DOD installations\4\; whether in the United States or overseas (CONUS or OCONUS)/4/, whether acquired or leased, by appropriated or non-appropriated funds, or third party financed and constructed.
PURPOSE. This document establishes minimum standards and policy for energy \2\/2/ conservation in new construction and renovation of existing facilities. Federal facilities are required to comply with various Executive Orders and Congressional actions regarding energy \3\ /3/use, conservation and efficiency standards.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-400-01 change 4|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|