Standard: UFC 3-201-02
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The purpose of this UFC is to provide technical requirements and design guidance in the discipline field of landscape architecture associated with site improvements and site design for Department of Defense (DoD) projects.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-201-02|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 25.