Standard: UFC 4-211-02NF
CORROSION CONTROL AND PAINT FINISHING HANGARS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This UFC contains specific criteria for the design of Navy and Marine Corps aircraft corrosion control and paint hangars. \3(Change 2 was deleted.) /3/ Criteria for the design on maintenance hangars is contained in UFC 4-211-01N, Aircraft Maintenance Hangars: Type I, Type II and Type III and this UFC is based on the basic design criteria it contains.
\4\ The requirements contained in this UFC apply to both Navy and Air Force facilities unless specifically noted. /4/
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 4-211-02nf|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 41.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.