Standard: UFC 4-721-10
NAVY AND MARINE CORPS BACHELOR HOUSING
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The Navy and Marine Corps will use this UFC. It presents basic design criteria guidance for Navy and Marine Corps Bachelor Housing, and applies to both enlisted and officer quarters, taking into account local program operations and requirements, in accordance with the latest construction standards established by the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD). This UFC includes planning and design criteria for renovation and new construction of Navy and Marine Corps Bachelor Housing. Planners and designers must incorporate the requirements of Chapters 2 and 3 in all projects, as well as the requirements of the applicable portions of Chapter 4 for the appropriate type of Bachelor Housing. This document does not apply to privatized assets (PPV). This document does not include criteria for NGIS, Transient, or Visitors Quarters. These facilities are being addressed in a new UFC currently under development.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 4-721-10|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 44.