Standard: RTCA DO-335
GUIDANCE FOR INSTALLATION OF AUTOMATIC FLIGHT GUIDANCE AND CONTROL SYSTEMS (AFGCS) FOR PART 23 AIRPLANES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides recommended installation guidance for automatic flight guidance and control systems (AFGCS) for small fixed-wing airplanes (FAR Part 23). These systems allow the aircraft to be flown smoothly and precisely according to either the flight plan or to direction from air traffic controllers, while the pilots direct the rest of their attention to other cockpit duties. A full-featured AFGCS improves safety by protecting the aircraft from incursions outside the flight envelope and maintaining predictable flight path. It may also fly approach to landing and complex departure and arrival procedures more reliably and accurately than a hand-flown aircraft. This document addresses technology and feature improvements affecting the safety and performance of the AFGCS, including the recently-published MOPS DO-325
|Document Number:||rtca do-335|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.