Standard: AAMI 11140-3
STERILIZATION OF HEALTH CARE PRODUCTS - CHEMICAL INDICATORS - PART 3: CLASS 2 INDICATOR SYSTEMS FOR USE IN THE BOWIE AND DICK-TYPE STEAM PENETRATION TEST
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 11140 specifies the requirements for chemical indicators to be used in the steam penetration test for steam sterilizers for wrapped goods, e.g. instruments and porous materials. The indicator for this purpose is a Class 2 indicator as described in ISO 11140-1.
Indicators complying with this part of ISO 11140 are intended for use in combination with the standard test pack as described in EN 285. This part of ISO 11140 does not consider the performance of the standard test pack, but does specify the performance of the indicator systems.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 11140-3|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|AAMI 11140-3||Change Type:||Update Date: 2007-01-01||Revision: 07||Status: ACTV|