Standard: AAMI 11140-5
STERILIZATION OF HEALTH CARE PRODUCTS — CHEMICAL INDICATORS — PART 5: CLASS 2 INDICATORS FOR BOWIE AND DICK AIR REMOVAL TEST SHEETS AND PACKS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 11140 specifies the requirements for Class 2 indicators for Bowie and Dick-type air removal tests used to evaluate the effectiveness of air removal during the pre-vacuum phase of prevacuum steam sterilization cycles.
Additionally, this part of ISO 11140 includes test methods and equipment used to meet these performance requirements.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 11140-5|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|AAMI 11140-5||Change Type:||Update Date: 2007-01-01||Revision: 07||Status: ACTV|
This Standard References
Showing 9 of 9.