Standard: TAPPI TIP 0304-16
EVALUATING GLUE LAP ADHESIVE PROPERTIES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The scope of this technical information paper is to outline the various tests one can use in evaluating the glue lap adhesives used in the corrugated box plants for the container's manufacturer's joint.
These methods could be used to monitor the batch-to-batch quality of an adhesive or to evaluate a new proposal from an adhesive supplier and compare it to the grade used until then.
|Document Number:||tappi tip 0304-16|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|