Standard: WRC BUL 10
THERMAL FATIGUE AND THERMAL SHOCK
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Review of published and unpublished information on characteristics of thermal fatigue and shock; effects of stresses, design, structure, carbon migration, intergranular oxidation, phase transformations, welding, etc.; occurrence of thermal fatigue and shock in various applications; testing procedures used to evaluate thermal fatigue and shock.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 10|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|