Standard: WRC BUL 19
REVIEW OF WELDED SHIP FAILURES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
THE purpose of this report is to review critically the available information on structural failures in welded ships. Although buckling failures in a few naval vessels and several transversely framed European tankers have been reported. This report will review failures from this brittle fracture point of view.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 19|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|