Standard: WRC BUL 20
HIGH-STRENGTH, LOW-ALLOY STEELS: ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY FOSTERS PROGRESS IN STEELMAKING: STEEL QUALITY
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This paper which deals partly with interesting or novel applications of high-strength, low-alloy steels in the automotive field and partly with the superior mechanical properties and corrosion resistance of such steels has been presented in part before but it has not been published. Some of it was given before the Annual Convention of the Truck Body and Equipment Association. A great deal of the material which was available to me on the subject of high-strength steels dealt with operating costs of motor vehicles under a wide variety of uses.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 20|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|