Standard: WRC BUL 23
CRACKING OF SIMPLE STRUCTURAL GEOMETRIES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This report presents the results of an investigation concerning the general subject of the cracking of siniple structural geometries under tensile loading.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 23|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|