Standard: WRC BUL 24
NICKEL AND HIGH-NICKEL ALLOYS FOR PRESSURE VESSELS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
An interpretive report prepared for the Materials Division of the Pressure Vessel Research Committee. The report discusses in detail, the analysis, physical and mechanical properties, method of determining ASME Code design stresses, embrittlement by sulfur and lead, cold forming, hot forming, thermal treatments, cleaning, pickling, welding, brazing, joining dissimilar metals and inspection. There is also included a discussion of the particular characteristics of age-hard enable alloys.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 24|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|